tagging experiment

John Lane johnlane at nccn.net
Fri Jan 14 18:36:36 EST 2000

Jacob:
When you first posted the "news" on the IBBA website, I thought it said
the eastern wild-caught stock released at Paonia, CO came from Waverly,
IA.
Tonight, when I re-visited the IBBA website, it stated the eastern
wild-caught stock released at Paonia came from Kansas.
Can you clarify this, please?
John Lane