tagging experiment

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Sat Jan 15 13:23:22 EST 2000

You have signficant ethical, not to mention legal problems. It is people
like you that give a bad name to "amateur" science. I hope the USDA comes
after you. Furthermore, why should anyone pay any attention to your data?
Since you will happily break the law to prove your point, I assume you will
also falsify data.