Entomological Livestock Group

Paul pwbelg at clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 15:23:57 EST 2000

Entomologists -

The Entomological Livestock Group has opened it's books again and we're
accepting new members until 1st April 2000.  We currently have just under
600 members worldwide.

The ELG publishes a newsletter every 2 weeks which is distributed to all
members (by Post or E-mail).  All advertising is free to members. Our
members advertise a wide range of surplus stocks - British, European &
North American Butterfly stocks - Saturniids - Phasmids - Mantids -
Arachnids, and all the associated equipment.

Many members sell their surplus ova etc at very low prices - others prefer
to exchange - what you advertise is up to you - provided it's legal!

Members receive a full membership contact list - the cost of E-mail
subscription from NOW until 31st March 2001 (14 months) is just 12 British
Pounds (20 US Dollars).  Membership is accepted from any country.

You will receive 22 newsletters per year containing lots of information and
contacts.  Sample previous newsletters (in MS Word & MS Works formats) are
available to download from our website, so you can check out what we have
to offer before joining.

ELG staff are unpaid. Therefore we have to limit the workload.
It is not in our interest to solicit new members - it is only in the
members' interest, so please ensure that you are an active entomologist
wishing to regularly obtain livestock & exchange contacts before you join
our group.

If you are seriously interested - please contact me for an application form
- mail: pwbelg at clara.co.uk or you can download the form from our website
at: http://www.pwbelg.clara.net/index.html

Paul Batty (Editor E.L.G.)