racial variation in patterning

Laurel Godley godley at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:28:36 EST 2000

Kevin,

I know a retired Stanford University professor who has spent time comparing
wing pattern variations in Euphydryas chalcedona, possibly for subspecies
classification.  She has some 30 years worth of data though, so I'm not
certain her techniques for comparison would be considered very modern by
today's standards.  If nothing else pans out for you, let me know and I will
check with her.  I've been rearing some E. chalcedona myself and am likely
to become intersted in the topic in due time.  So any additional responses
you receive would be of interest.

Best wishes... Laurel