Identify Please!!!

Kurt Jacobs morphidae at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 19:52:28 EDT 2000

These are most likely Parasemia plantaginis.  Assuming my french translated
correctly, my guide book states they are variable in the holarctic region
and diurnal.  The markings and wing shape reminded me of a common Midwestern
moth Haploa lecontei.

Kurt Jacobs

news:XpB75.68082$Do1.772499 at news1.rdc1.bc.home.com...