Looking for larvae for my personal butterfly project

jenn donnell chocolatemoosey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:08:34 EDT 2000

Hello,
My name is Jennifer Donnell, and I started studing butterflies about 1 yr
ago. About 3 weeks ago I started to build what I hope will become an awsome
butterfly garden. Most of it will be open, but some will be netted, like an
aveary for butterflies. Because I live in Ca, I know certain species like
the Giant Swallowtail cannot be free to fly because it will destroy all the
citrus (mainly orange) trees. What I'm trying to find out is who I can buy
butterfly larvae/pupae from? I guess that's why I'm writting to you. If you
know anyone who has larvae/pupae forsale or if you have it forsale, would
you please contact me at Chocolatemoosey at hotmail.com? It will be greatly
appreciated! Thanks for your time! Jennifer Donnell
Chocolatemoosey at hotmail.com