Canada & weather

Meena Haribal mmh3 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 20 09:42:06 EDT 2000

I too have found lot more Vanessa atlanta than in the previous years
here in Ithaca, New York (Fingerlakes region). Last week I had gone
to Montezuma Wildlife Refuge area and on one road I found more than 7
males patrolling, which is generally unusual in this area.

Meena

Dr. Meena Haribal
Research Associate
mmh3 at cornell.edu
www.people.cornell.edu/pages/mmh3
Address:Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, BTI
	Cornell University
	Tower Road, Ithaca NY 14853.
Phone No;607-254-4287, 607-254-5414 (W)
    	607-277-3536 (Home)