Trip Update

neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 02:32:02 EDT 2000

Hi Folks,
I am still in the USA.
I have more pictures to place on the trip web site but a bug in
Compuserve's software prevents me conecting my little computer to the
net. I need to upgrade my software but the only conection the computer
has with anything else is via the net and this places me in a catch 22
situtation
 Once I am home I can network it into my system and put the rest of the
stuff on.
I am using a friend's computer to transmit this.
If anyone has sent me an email in the last 5 or 6 days to my compuserve
address then I will not have read it.
I will update the site with lots of nice pictures of things when
I return home in a few days time. (After recovering from the Jet Lag
:-) )
My usual email address of neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
is the one to use for the moment. I can read my UK email from here over
the web.

Neil Jones
Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Currently in Orange County California.