France: Geranium Bronze

Bastiaan Notebaert bnotebaert at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:37:21 EDT 2000

In the summer of 1999 I had also geranium Bronze in the eastern perenees, France, in the village Ceret (30KM from Prades). The species becomes more and more common in Southern Spain and France. Recent literature: dutch translation of Tolman 1997 (up to the summer of 1998): common in Southern France (as example: very common in Montpellier).
On my webpage you can find a picture of it (http://www.geocities.com/notebas/vlinders/efotos.html)

Bastiaan Notebaert
Gent, Belgium