A polite request to All Leps-ers

D. L. Robinson kalos5 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 06:18:50 EDT 2000

Martha,

What we do in our family is gather 'round the computer, jump up and down,
shout, cheer, boo and hiss, and have a wonderful time!  It's ever so much
more educational and fun than science classes ever were.

My dubiously scientific theory is that if you have ever watched Papilio
rutulus (Western Tiger Swallowtail) play chicken with a whole parking lot of
cars, or if you have ever observed the incredible tenacity of an
eyelash-sized Vanessa Cardui (Painted Lady) brand new caterpillar, you will
understand Paul and this list in general.

With civility,

The Other Martha with only four kids