cecropia larvae

Chuck Vaughn aa6g at aa6g.org
Fri Jun 23 10:47:47 EDT 2000

The first cecropia I raised were fed sycamore and they did fine. A couple
years later I was raising some euryalis on ceanothus. Someone gave me a few
cecropia eggs and I no longer had access to the sycamore. So I said, "You
guys are going to eat ceanothus or die!" They did great. They grew fast and
large and beautiful moths emerged the next spring.

Chuck <aa6g at aa6g.org>