Identification of

Jeffrey A. Caldwell ecosys at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 29 16:14:18 EDT 2000

Dear Gary,

No intrusion!  I'm surprised someone hasn't answered you already.

 Have you been to the Moths of North America website
<http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/moths/mothsusa.htm>?  Follow
the menus from "Checklists" to get your county checklist, with a clickable
list of species that goes to photos, etc.   Butterflies of North America is
similar:
<http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflysua/bflyusa.htm>.

There is also a Moths of Southeastern Arizona web site:
<http://nitro.biosci.arizona.edu/zeeb/butterflies/mothlist.html> , where
perhaps you will find it on "The Most Spectacular Moths List" ; and there is
and a Butterflies of Southeastern Arizaona web site:
<http://nitro.biosci.arizona.edu/zeeb/butterflies/seazlist.html>.   These
sites have links to Mexican web sites, in case it is a stray.

Jeffrey A. Caldwell