Summer Camp for field biologists

Lars Soerink lars at soerink.myweb.nl
Tue Mar 7 15:16:30 EST 2000

I have (posted the message as well :-))
Due to a computer crash I haven't had the opportunity to replie sooner.
Alas. The summer camp:

A group of 40 young field biologists (age 12-25 and members of the Dutch
Youth Association for Nature and Environmental studies) can go to this camp.
There will be two research projects: moths and their ecology and dragonflies
and damselflies, related to water qualities. We will stay on a campsite a
few kilometres from the National Park Dwingelderveld, one of Hollands
National Parks. This park is 3500ha, which is quite large for the Dutch. Do
not expect exotic species and stunning vieuws of the famous Dutch polders;
it is one of Europes last wet heathers. With luck we can also spot a viper
or some deer.