Butterfly Names

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Fri Mar 31 18:21:45 EST 2000

Agreed. Only people continuing the dialogue and working together will
improve the situation over time. There is no quick fix nor black box
algorithm that will give us "the answer"-- I think Moses has retired and put
away his tablets :-) .  Nothing wrong with some vigorous debate to start
building consensus -- it is unavoidable anyway.