GA lep records

DR. JAMES ADAMS JADAMS at em.daltonstate.edu
Tue May 16 11:45:28 EDT 2000

Dear listers,

	I'm requesting information for an upcoming website on the
lepidoptera of Georgia (mainly macro moths in this iteration; but it
hopefully will eventually cover most taxa).  I am, at this point, *not*
particularly interested in records for common species that are
expected to occur statewide.  I am more interested in generally
uncommon species or special habitat species records (coastal
plain, NE mountains, cane areas, etc.) at this time, mostly to
make sure that as much of the diversity of the state as possible is
covered.  I have some information from the Okeefenokee area from
specimens deposited in the Smithsonian that I have already
surveyed.  However, please feel free to send any information that
you think may be of interest.  I will reserve the right to ask to see
specimens of any records that seem to me to be quite unusual.

	THanks!!

		james

Dr. James K. Adams
Dept. of Natural Science and Math
Dalton State College
213 N. College Drive
Dalton, GA  30720
Phone: (706)272-4427; fax: (706)272-2533
U of Michigan's President James Angell's
  Secret of Success: "Grow antennae, not horns"