Butterfly info

Roger KENDRICK kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue May 23 01:44:17 EDT 2000

Try looking for details on Yoma sabina (Nymphalidae) - mentioned on several
websites following a quick websearch.
This is a widespread species, recorded from Burma to South China (very rare in
Hong Kong), Malaya, Australia and the Solomon Islands (Marsh, 1960: Hong Kong
Butterflies, Shell Compnay of Hong Kong). For more uptodate information, search
out a copy of Corbet & Pendlebury's Butterflies of Peninsular Malaysia (now in
its 4th or 5th edition, 1994).

hope this helps,

Roger.

--