NABA Field Trip in FL

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Tue May 23 02:49:40 EDT 2000

Anne's comment regarding NABA bashing was in response to my earlier
comments, for which I apologize for having invoked Anne's name. I actually
only bashed one aspect of NABA --- the anti-collecting sentiment that is
promoted. Otherwise I think that NABA does a fine job of educating the
public regarding butterflies, and in general I support NABA's objectives.