On ontario

Alan Wormington wormington at juno.com
Sun Nov 5 10:27:59 EST 2000

Great information, but please explain the records of the following
species at Point Pelee during recent years:

Long-tailed Skipper
Funereal Dusky-Wing (2 records / 2 different years)
Brazilian Skipper
Ocola Skipper (now recorded 5 different years, only one record elsewhere
in Canada)
Great Southern White
Sleepy Orange (2 records / 2 different years)
Marine Blue

If Marine Blue can make it here from the U.S. southwest, I'm sure a
couple of *Fixsenia favonius ontario* can stray to southern Ontario from
somewhere in the northern United States.

Alan Wormington
Leamington, Ontario
[currently 35 miles E of North Padre Island, Texas]

New Web Page (incomplete):  www.Point-Pelee.com

*end*

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.