Hocking paper

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sun Nov 5 21:52:16 EST 2000

I need some help on something. Perhaps M. Gochfeld can answer. I read an
interesting account sometime this year I remember not where or by whom. I
think it was by one of the old timers in New Jersey. It was about a fresh C
pegala (I think) encounter on a visit to the woods. Over many days the
conclusion was that this individual never traveled more than a few yards
from the place of its emergence. Ring a bell with anyone.