Billions of Bodies --

Jean-Michel MAES jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
Tue Nov 7 23:44:54 EST 2000

Has someone check if the insects killed, exterminated by the zapper are of
some use for collection ?

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel MAES
MUSEO ENTOMOLOGICO
AP 527
LEON
NICARAGUA
tel 505-3116586
jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
www.insectariumvirtual.com/termitero/termitero.htm#nicaragua
www.insectariumvirtual.com/lasmariposasdenicaragua.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/JMaes.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/database2/honduintro.htm