bodies

Jean-Michel MAES jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
Wed Nov 8 00:21:54 EST 2000

Well, here in Nicaragua there is no electricity in the fields but some
people use petroleum light with some black oil to kill moths, mostly in
melon fields against Diaphania...

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel MAES
MUSEO ENTOMOLOGICO
AP 527
LEON
NICARAGUA
tel 505-3116586
jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
www.insectariumvirtual.com/termitero/termitero.htm#nicaragua
www.insectariumvirtual.com/lasmariposasdenicaragua.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/JMaes.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/database2/honduintro.htm