[LEPS-L:7865] Re: Holland book

JH jhimmel at connix.com
Tue Nov 14 12:34:11 EST 2000

I own both the 1904 Holland guide (The Moth Book) and the 1968 Dover
reprint, which I had acquired years earlier.  I have always been
disappointed with the plates in the Dover guide, and only used it as a last
resort.  About 5 years ago, I got the whole New Nature Library series and
was shocked at how clean and crisp the plates are in the '04 Moth Book in
comparison to the reprint!

John
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT USA