[LEPS-L:7906] Re: Misinformation?

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 16:53:10 EST 2000

Atta Boy Neil,

We obviously have extremists on both sides of the
fence.  No "environmentalist" with any real education
in ecology subscribes to all of this malarkey.  You
can be a preserver of trees without necessarily being
a tree hugger can't you?  Science searchs for the
truth and while there  is certainly a place for
applied science it should follow a scientific agenda
not one of forseen conclusions.  Too defend DDT
borders on the insane!

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Pinellas Park, FL

--- Neil Jones <Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In article
> <004601c04e6c$58091a80$9b0f1218 at gscrk1.sc.home.com>
>            gatrelle at tils-ttr.org "Ron Gatrelle"
> writes:
>
> > Paul, and several others, are very good =
> > at getting a lot of info in a small space.
>
> > * I am not so gifted.*
>
> > Thus, =
> > what I see, is simply format mandated brevity not
> premeditated =
> > misinformation.
>
> So you don't believe Mr Cherubini posts
> misinformation.
>
> If that is the case could I interest you in a few
> shares in the Brooklyn
> Bridge? :-)
>
> People ask me why I reply to Mr. Cherubini when it
> is so blindingly
> obvious that he is misleading people. Well there is
> one born
> every minute.
>

> --
> Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
> http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
> "At some point I had to stand up and be counted. Who
> speaks for the
> butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his
> memorial at Crymlyn Bog
> National Nature Reserve

> LEPS-L visit:
>
>    http://www.peabody.yale.edu/other/lepsl

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr.
RJP ASSOCIATES
Environmental Planning, Education, and Research
Pinellas Park, FL
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=976131876
rjpassociates at yahoo.com