[LEPS-L:8035] FW: Re: Extinct 'species'

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Wed Nov 29 11:25:59 EST 2000

OK, lets try it this way:
- I viewed the list provided by John Shuey for Canada and continental USA as
good news because there are no extinct butterfly species on it
- I made no comment on the worth or lack thereof re legal protection of
subspecies; but if anyone is wondering; my opinion is that subspecies which
are endangered should receive legal protection
- In my opinion there are no good nor bad lawmakers. There are simply
lawmakers who do their jobs for a variety of reasons and with a variety of
values.  Sometimes I do not entirely agree with the results of their work.