monarch

Mark Plessner markp at markplessner.com
Sun Oct 1 18:06:43 EDT 2000

This is for all of those people that were unexpectedly the victim of my
first post to this group. I had attached a photo that was a no no. I have
included several photos on my web page. To view the photos click on the
monarch picture on the left of the page. That will open a second page with
thumbnail pictures. If you chose then click on any desired picture and it
will open the entire picture, which are very large jpg files. I hope you
enjoy these photos I just wanted to share some of my butterfly interest with
people like yourself
Mark Plessner
www.markplessner.com