Butterfly Pix

Victor Yue yuess at singnet.com.sg
Sat Oct 7 02:52:40 EDT 2000

hi folks,
I have started a new email list dedicated to anyone who may be
interested in taking photos of butterflies particular and in
appreciating butterflies in general. I hope that this email list will
generate interests and knowledge sharing on butterflies. The bandwidth
of such email may be high, ranging between 50KB to 200KB. But if you
wish, you could access the website to read the mail and look at the
photos.

If you are interested, please send a blank email to
butterfly-pix-subscribe at egroups.com

As this email list is new, you can expect very slow movement. Some
'anchor' members to kick off by posting pictures of butterflies would
be great. Here you may get to see butterflies in all seasons. (^^)

Cheers!

Victor Yue
email: yuess at singnet.com.sg
[Birds&Butterflies] Web:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5712/index.html
[birds-pix] To subscribe: Send blank email to:
birds-pix-subscribe at eGroups.com
[makan-singapore] To subscribe: Send bland email to
makan-singapore-subscribe at egroups.com
[child-education] To subscribe: Send blank email to:
child-education-subscribe at eGroups.com