Monarchs and temperature

Chip Taylor chip at ku.edu
Wed Oct 11 20:04:20 EDT 2000

>  But Professor Chip Taylor and other
>monarch scientists cavalierly proclaim to public crowds and reporters
>that global warming IS a threat without providing data or a model
>that the public can evaluate for credibility.

Paul you have no idea what I say to reporters unless you have my
phone tapped. A 5 min speech in Central Park is hardly an appropriate
venue for a protracted thesis on the impact of global warming nor is
this email communication - yet there is such a model - and it's not
even mine. However, I'll provide one for the next reporter that asks.
You really do get carried away.
--

Monarch Watch
e: monarch at ku.edu
w: http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
Dplex-L: send message "info Dplex-L" to Listproc at ukans.edu
p: 1 (888) TAGGING (toll-free!) -or- 1 (785) 864 4441
f: 1 (785) 864 4441 -or- 1 (785) 864 5321
usps: University of Kansas, Entomology Program, 1200 Sunnyside
Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66045-7534