spider movement

porl porl at mill.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 10:48:46 EDT 2000

I'm an animator in the UK looking for reference material for spider
movement. Specifically I'm trying to fnd out if there is a pattern of
movement to the legs, where the source of the direction originates (do
they ever move sideways like crabs or do they always follow in the
direction they are ostensibly facing?) but anything else could only
help. Directions to useful online sources or just plain advice would be
very helpful.

replies to- or cc'd to-  porl at mill.co.uk.