Bug zappers

Heath, Fred Fred.Heath at power-one.com
Mon Oct 30 21:22:45 EST 2000

Dear Paul,
	The reason they mow right to the edge of  the crops is to save the
Monarchs. This way there is no chance that there will be milkweed covered
with all that nasty genetically altered corn pollen. In addition, by having
no nectar plants near the highway, we won't have to worry about all those
butterflies stuck to car radiators which we hear about over and over
whenever the semi-annual debate about collecting comes up.
---Best regards, Fred