Cecropia

Charles Steer radioguy101 at MailAndNews.com
Sat Sep 9 16:39:48 EDT 2000

You can keep them in an unheated shed as well. DON'T freeze them. They
should
emerge about the end of April or by mid-May. Just before the end of school.
I'm in Philadelphia, PA. USA I have done this with Cecropia hyalophora as
well
as some others. I also keep a butterfly report on my web page as well as
some
links that, as a teacher you may find useful.

Chuck Steer

www.wa3iac.com