Mexican deforestation - Monarch butterfly

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 13:48:34 EDT 2000

In article <C631E0C7CC70D11181150000F81ECF009BC88A at GREENBAY>
           TiserG at mail01.dnr.state.wi.us "Tiser, Gene M" writes:

> I have read Mr. Paul Cherubini's commentaries with interest.  I was
> wondering if he would care to give us his background so as to allow us the
> opportunity to understand who he is, where his expertise lies, and which
> company, agency or university he represents?

Mr Cherubini is well known on the internet as a pesticide salesman and
political activist who continually  and persistantly promotes the use of
pesticides and attacks conservationists.

Everyone is biased myself included. However an examination of the archives
will show that Mr Cherubini cares more for the political effectiveness
of his remarks rather than for their honesty.
Indeed, one gets the distinct impression that he would swear that the Pope
was Jewish if he thought it would advance his political aims.

It is not my intention to promote disharmony. I am fully aware that
ad-hominem debating is not a good technique. However, I believe it is
my duty as a citizen to speak out when there is a risk of my fellows
being deceived, conned or mislead. In this case the culprit has been
challenged and has given an evasive answer so I have responded.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog