Mexican deforestation - Monarch butterfly

Jeffrey A. Caldwell ecosys at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 16 02:16:04 EDT 2000

Norbert,

The "report" being discussed is an article in the Ottowa Citizen alleging that
the Monarch overwintering habitat is progressively being destroyed and in
serious danger of being lost.

Paul has presented his case that the articles claims are erroneous every which
way. A link to the article appeared in a previous post; Chris Hocking brought it
to our attention.  The article may be found at:

http://www.southam.com/ottawacitizen/newsnow/cpfs/world/000912/w091278.htm

I just went there to see if it was there, and it still is as of now.

best regards,
Jeffrey A. Caldwell