Jules Poirier lectures in British Columbia

David Chesmore e.d.chesmore at eng.hull.ac.uk
Mon Sep 18 09:52:49 EDT 2000

Hi Dick

Just to let you know there ARE engineers who know about biology - I am an
electronic engineer working in the Engineering School at Hull University
teaching among other things digital electronics and environmental sensing.
I also study Lepidoptera extensively and use my engineering knowledge to
design systems for automated identification of species.  I teach in the
biology department as well!

Having said that, I think Jules's ideas are a load of rubbish.

Dave

Dr David Chesmore, FRES, MIAgrE
School of Engineering
University of Hull