Stability of names...

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 20 15:52:22 EDT 2000

Well in response to Doug and Chris and Myself it sounds like we
shouldn't worry our pretty little heads over the name changes. We manage
to learn them and life goes on. It's better than the Toxicology journals
where they occasionally refer to "the rat" and "the mouse" (and who
knows maybe even to "the bird" and "the monkey".

We should bask in our superiority complex (or what's left of it). After
all to the molecular biologists the whole organism is just a
contaminant.

Mike Gochfeld

Michael Gochfeld, MD, PhD
Professor of Environmental and Community Medicine
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and
Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
170 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854  USA
732-445-0123 X627  fax 732-445-0130