Apology to Mark Plessner

Paul (E.L.G.) pwbelg at clara.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 19:44:17 EDT 2000

My apologies Mark, for not explaining the problem more thoroughly and my
apologies for being sharp. It appears to have been the comment "you know
the score" which was impolite.

I thought that I was polite but sharp, but if Pierre thinks that four lines
constitute "ranting and raving" I will capitulate to his obvious expertise.

I should have known that you didn't know the score, I keep forgetting that
we have a linked List / Newsgroup here.  We receive the postings in our
e-mail from Leps-L mailing list and this is linked to the S.B.E.L.
newsgroup, so anything posted in the newsgroup also appears in our e-mail
boxes (and vise-versa)  and for anyone on a slow link it takes forever to
download.

I just assumed that you were a "Leps-L" subscriber and should have known
not to post pictures.

Maybe someone could pop the FAQ file into the newsgroup every now and then.

Paul Batty (Sheffield, England).