Melitaea nalla?

Niklas Wahlberg niklas.wahlberg at helsinki.fi
Mon Sep 25 01:22:43 EDT 2000

MJS323 wrote:

> Could that "nalla" be a misspelling of Chlosyne palla??  I cannot find nalla in
> any of my references, including Hodges.
>
> Mike Smith

I agree with this interpretation. I also could not find nalla in any of
the taxonomic revisions of the Melitaeini by L. G. Higgins.

Cheers,
Niklas

   Niklas Wahlberg
   Metapopulation Research Group
   Department of Ecology and Systematics
   Division of Population Biology
   PO Box 17 (Arkadiankatu 7)
   00014 University of Helsinki
   Finland
   p. +358-9-191 28778, fax +358-9-191 28701

 Check out our web-site:
  http://www.helsinki.fi/science/metapop/