FS: A Few Books

Mike A Rickard mikerick at postoffice.swbell.net
Mon Sep 25 14:08:44 EDT 2000

Below is a list of somewhat collectible books that I have decided to
sell in my never-ending search for space on my bookshelves.  These are
nice books that I have enjoyed reading but are rather far afield for a
guy interested in US butterflies, mostly in Texas.

THE BUTTERFLY FAUNA OF CEYLON - L G O Woodhouse, 2nd edition 1950.
Paperbound, $100.  These were very poorly bound, this one has most of
the spine label missing but all pages are still bound but require
careful handling.
BUTTERFLIES OF THE INDIAN REGION - M A Wynter-Blyth, 1957 1st edition,
fine condition except some dust jacket wear, $100.
THE BUTTERFLIES OF THE MALAY PENINSULA - Corbet & Pendlebury, 1956 2nd
edition, fine except some dustjacket wear, $75.
MOTHS OF THE LIMBERLOST - G Stratton-Porter, 1912 1st edition 1st
printing (lacks errata on p 333), no dust jacket, some wear and fading
on spine and corners, few spots, interior pages nice, $125.