label problems

Paul (E.L.G.) pwbelg at clara.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 12:44:32 EDT 2000

I used to use a printing service to produce my labels, as inks from most
computer printers tend to run & bleed and some even fade with exposure to
daylight, but I find using a reduction xerox machine can be useful.

I print out my labels at 8pt onto a normal sheet and then reduce down onto
acid free good quality paper using the photocopier (xerox machine). Well, a
Canon PC740 actually.

I first started using this technique back in 1989 and labels are still as
good as new after 11 years.

It's a very cost effective and quick method if you have access to a good
office photo copier.

Paul Batty