multicaudata ( try IV )

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:59:27 EDT 2001

There is a simple solution to this problem. Assume multiple endings and
search only for *multicaud*. I do this as a matter of course, at no
inconvenience. I know taxonomy is a faithful old dog, but don't let the
machine wag the dog! Chop the ending - use the root, for a search.
................Chris Durden