moth type photos

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Apr 5 05:31:00 EDT 2001

All
    Well the photos of paratypes of nine new species of Lacinipolia and
their genitalia were sent over to the www.tils-ttr.org web "master" a few
days ago. I see they are not up yet. That's what we get for having my
son-in-law as the web master. He really knows a lot about all this computer
stuff - but family is hard to work with sometimes. I'll have to talk with
his warden (my daughter) to find out what chain gang she has him on now.
She is thinking about going back to teaching school - good! I love her but
Joe is way too good to her. I'll just put it this way - she takes after her
dad.

    If you ever visit the TILS web site - be sure and drop Joe a note (he's
at the end of the About section at JoesLittleWorld) and let him know he is
doing a good job with the site and send your sympathies for having to put
up with TWO Gatrelles. There is a reason God didn't put many of us in this
world.

Ron