virus alarm - NOT

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Apr 7 16:30:36 EDT 2001

I am sure Halhed was well intentioned in posting a "warning" on
 www.tils-ttr.org, however this was a big time FALSE ALARM -- akin to
yelling fire in the theater. Joe (our web master) was shocked at this post.
He will be sending me an "official" note to pass on to this group.  Joe is
not some amaeteur who does web "bells and whistles" for his buddies on the
side.  He is an expert computer technician who works for a major major
company and makes big time bucks to handle their world wide problems with
software, hardware, virus, network troubleshooting etc. Preventing, finding
and fixing computer related problems is his CAREER.

There is NOTHING wrong with the www.tils-ttr.org site. Those who have
problems at this site are totally based within their own lack of knowledge,
and/or   old/inadequate   computers/systems/settings unable to handle
today's web sites etc.

That said.  The Lacinipolia section of the www.tils-ttr.org should be up
momentarily.
Ron