Field Guide Brochure

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 9 12:43:36 EDT 2001

What you missed is the need for a field guide for the men-in-jodhpurs on
their cycles behind the billboard. They are not only watching for speeding
cars. Some of them are avid birders and a little recreational butterfly
watching would help while away the hours on lonely country roads.
.............Chris Durden