collecting in France?

Pierre SCHMIT pierre.schmit at eurocontrol.fr
Thu Apr 12 04:23:28 EDT 2001

I do not agree entirely with what says Dominique.There are restrictions on
collecting some species outside of parcs .
In "Ile de France" , "Vallée de la Durance " ... for example collecting of
some species is restricted, even if somtime it could be difficult to apply
the regulations .
For "Carcassone region" ,you probably will get more accurate information  on
contacting the "Association Roussillonnaise d'entomologie"  at
:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rare/ ,  rare at wanadoo.fr
They probably could help you as well to find good spots .
Regards,

Pierre Schmit
http://pierre.schmit.free.fr/
pierre.schmit at eurocontrol.fr