Illinois Butterfly Book

Semperglove at aol.com Semperglove at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 09:55:07 EDT 2001

After following the rather lively string about the book "Field Guide to
Butterflies of Illinois," I wondered how to get a copy.  In case anyone is
still interested, it is available through the following Web page:

http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/chf/pub/surveyreports/winter-01/fguide.html.

According to the advertisement, it is 276 pages.  It includes over 300 color
photos and 91 color distribution maps.  It is also hardbound, but "designed
to fit into a coat pocket."  It is listed at $19.95 (includes domestic
shipping).  It can be ordered via mail, e-mail or telephone.

Sounds like it has great potential.  I look forward to getting my copy!

John Calhoun
Palm Harbor, FL