common names

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Apr 23 13:12:10 EDT 2001

Hello Jere. Thank you very much for sharing your views on this topic.
Sharing of views is one of the purposes of this communication technology.  I
also express my views (purely to state my opoinion) on this discussion group
from time to time. Other times I am simply seeking information and I assume
(rightly or wrongly) that people who do not recognize a particular name at
all will likely not have the information at their fingertips.  And
occasionally I post some things of an informational nature that I think
might be of interest to some participants. Such postings could be viewed as
educational.  Other times I post provocative notes to see what other
opinions or information can be gotten from other people.  One perhaps
provocative opinion that I hold is that there is no such thing as an amateur
or a professional. There are only two kinds of people on our planet. Those
who have an interest in butterflies and those who do not. For those who do
have an interest in butterflies it is clear that the details of the interest
and the level of knowledge is unique to each person. But everyone has
something to contribute and nobody should be shy about public discussion and
debate.  Viva la difference and too bad for those among us who get annoyed
by opinions and views that differ from their own :-) they will likely be