drying in humid conditions results so far

BMW60 bmw60 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 19:41:53 EDT 2001

Liz, this is Bill in Tucson. Just put them in the oven on bake at the lowest
setting and 4 hours later even the largest saturnid should be about done.  Make
sure you use at least two paper strips on each wing and its a good idea to put
small pins through the wing behind a vein to prevent slipping.  Its been
working for me for years.  Just remember to not too much wing surface area
exposed because the rapid drying can cause wrinkling.  I know people who have
specimens laying around the house for week waiting for them to dry.  Good luck,
 Bill