UK Lepidopterists Livestock List

Pap remove.pwbelg at clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 19:56:09 EDT 2001

Dear Andrew,

The LLL is still down. I have been speaking to the owner, Mark Dixon -
Mark.Dixon at dsl.pipex.com - about restarting the list, but no sucess so far.

The ELG is still active and does a fortnightly List, but there is a
subscription.

Paul Batty

Paul W. Batty (Editor E.L.G.)
The Entomological Livestock Group has over 600 Members.
Website: http://www.pwbelg.clara.net/index.html

Andrew Stagg <moth at concepts.uk.com> wrote in article
<000d01c11f2d$04717ba0$6701f80a at dccl.local>...