out of sight, out of mind - out.

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Aug 17 07:56:14 EDT 2001

See comment below.

	[AG]  Whether or not you have little hope, you must continue; there
are at least a few of us stragglers out there who are paying attention. By
the way, there is a colony of CWN with yellow FW patches flying in a wet
field at the foot of the Boston Hills in North Andover, MA not far from
where I live. OK, I'll spare everyone the mystery: I mean Common Wood
Nymphs; these appear to be a mixture of subspecies alope and maritima.