Butterflies Behaving Badly?

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Aug 24 08:40:26 EDT 2001

Paul,

The Monarch overwintering site at Havasu Springs, Arizona that I have
recently described is also man made. It is a large trailer park with
eucalyptus (I think) trees planted for shade and wind protection, as you
have described. I found several other species in the area as well: Queens,
Fiery Skippers, Painted Lady, Checkered Skipper (probably- I couldn't net
the specimen to be certain), etc.

Alex