results of drying and degreasing methods

John Grehan jrg13 at psu.edu
Sun Aug 26 14:49:34 EDT 2001

I don't think fingernail polish is to be recommended as it requires
something like ethyl acetate to dissolve and I don't think this good for
the specimen if one wishes to dissect etc. Certainly if one has used
fingernail polish it will be essential to label the specimen appropriately
to save someone in the future unnecessary problems.

John Grehan